lunes, 8 de abril de 2013

Easter holiday

Hellooo, this is Maddi.

Its hard to start at school again after a perfect holiday. I had a really good time during this holidays.

 On the first week, I went to Ireland with the school. I stayed in my exchange´s house which was near the airport of Dublin. We spent five days in Dublin and we visited some places, such as, Mullingar, Dublin City.. It was a good experience to be able to get to know new people from other country, in two weeks they will be coming to Donostia as we did, can´t wait for it!

When I came from Ireland, I went to Cerdeña (Italy) with my family for ten days. I visited different towns, beaches, mountains.. I tried to speak Italian using the grammar that I learnt before holidays at school, it was fun! Ciaoooooooooooo!

                                  

Helloo, this is Itxaso.

I didn't go to Ireland but I had a really good holiday. First, on the first sarturday I went to run with "Korrika" that it is a typical thing that it's done all over the Basque Country to help the language of the Basque Country, which is "Euskera". I ran 15km and I had a good time singing and dancing with the ban that we followed.

                                          


In the second week I went to Galicia with my orquestra group. I visited lots of places, there are beautiful beaches and the sea food is really nice; Octopus... There we had two concerts in which lots of people assisted, people from Galicia is really nice. And that's all I have done during the holiday, what about you?

                                          

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario